by katherine |
Lemon and lavender is one of my favorite flavor combos. It’s so fresh and floral for spring, and goes great with vodka 😉
We signed up for a tasting box and this lavender simply syrup was included, so I obvi had to make a cocktail! I love how simple this one is to create, and it tastes like you put a lot of work into it!
You can also make the lavender simple syrup from scratch by boiling 1 cup of water, 2 cups of sugar and 3 tablespoons of dried lavender leaves. Let that simmer for 15 minutes, then strain out the lavender.
This drink is a perfect brunch pairing. It’s light and refreshing and goes great with little tea sandwiches! Let us know if you try it out in the comments!
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 oz lavender simple syrup
- slice of lemon for garnish
To make the cocktails
- In cocktail shaker combine vodka, lemon juice, lavender simple syrup and ice; shake well
- Pour into a glass over additional ice, and garnish with a slice of lemon.
- Drink up!