by katherine |
I’m guilty of taking multiple trips to Starbucks each week once it starts to get warm out…mostly because I’m addicted to their passion iced tea lemonade! It’s so refreshing and perfect for spring and summer.
I’ve also gone to High Point Market a few times for work, and one of the showrooms there has hibiscus martini’s every time, and they are delicious!! Sooo, put those two together and you get this spiked hibiscus lemonade! The passion tea has a strong hibiscus flavor that pairs so well with vodka; and the acidity of the lemonade just rounds out the flavor.
This drink is so easy to make! I found a new sparkling lemonade at Target, and the bubbles just take the drink to the next level. It’s the perfect drink to enjoy on a warm day (yes, day – nothing wrong with day drinking!)
- 3 oz vodka
- 5 oz tazo iced passion tea concentrate
- countrytime sparkling lemonade
- slice of lemon for garnish
To make the cocktails
- In cocktail shaker combine vodka, passion iced tea concentrate and ice; shake well
- Pour into a highball glass over additional ice, top with sparkling lemonade and garnish with a slice of lemon.
- Enjoy! (Preferably poolside)
*Makes 2 servings