I’ve been wanting to organize my spices for SO long and finally found a system I’m happy with! I love the acrylic spice rack from The Container Store – it’s so modern, and not an eye sore to keep out on your counter. Of course, I have to be difficult and make my own labels because I couldn’t find any in a font I was happy with.
You can create your own modern spice display with the steps below! Just transfer your spices, make your labels, and you have a gorgeous, organized spice rack. I had to use two spice racks to fit all of my spices, so plan accordingly!
- Download the labels below
- Print onto your round sticker-labels
- Stick them onto the tops of your spice jars – try to center them on the lid before sticking them down
- Transfer your spices into the new jars
- Organize alphabetically – or however you choose!
I’m so happy with how these turned out. They’re sleek and modern, and make my kitchen look so cohesive and clean!
Looking for more DIY ideas? Check out our DIY page!