I’m always looking for a reason to break out my martini glasses, and an espresso martini is a great reason to do so! I recently purchased a Nespresso, and it has been a game changer. I no longer have to go to Starbucks to get my latte fix, and it turns out it comes in handy for making cocktails as well!
This espresso martini makes a great brunch addition, and gives you an extra boost of energy – win win in our book. You can personalize the flavor by trying different syrups, or using different Nespresso pods. I really liked the addition of vanilla syrup – it just elevates the flavor a bit!
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz coffee liqueur (or Kahlua)
- 1.5 oz espresso
- .5 oz simple syrup or Torani Vanilla syrup
- coffee beans for garnish
To make the cocktail:
- combine vodka, coffee liqueur, espresso and simple syrup (or vanilla syrup) over ice in a shaker
- shake vigorously for at least 10 seconds
- strain into martini glass
- garnish with three coffee beans
Try it out and let us know what your favorite flavor addition and Nespresso pod option is!
Check out our food&drink page for more cocktail recipes!