It’s gardening and farmer’s market season – so I figured I’d pull together what I had to create an amazing cocktail!! I always buy local honey at the farmer’s market and it adds the perfect touch of sweetness to this spritzer. One of my friend’s gave me a bunch of rosemary from her garden, so I added that as well – and it balances perfectly with the tartness of the lemon and the honey flavor in the vodka. It’s the perfect mid-summer cocktail, and the look so cute in mason jars!
- 1 oz honey vodka
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 oz honey
- 1 sprig rosemary, plus extra for garnish
- soda or sparkling water
- lemon slices, for garnish
To make the spritzer:
- combine honey vodka, lemon juice and rosemary sprig in a cocktail shaker over ice
- shake it up!
- strain into glass of fresh ice
- top with sparkling water, a lemon slice and a sprig of rosemary
Be sure to check out our food&drink page for more cocktail ideas!